VERPOORTEN FRUIT DIPJune 14, 2017
MOZART PUMPKIN SPICE COCKTAILSAugust 7, 2017
1. Fill the glass with 1 ⅓ oz of Verpoorten, ½ oz lemon juice, 1 ⅓ oz banana juice, and 2 oz orange juice.
2. Garnish with lemon, orange, and banana slices.¾
1. Fill the glass halfway with champagne or sparkling wine.
2. Add 1 ⅓ oz of Verpoorten and ⅔ oz Grenadine.
3.Stir and top with champagne/sparkling wine.
1. Fill the glass with ⅓ Verpoorten and ⅔ Bitter Orange or Bitter Lemon.
2.Add crushed ice or ice cubes and garnish with a slice of orange.
1. Over ice, pour 1 oz Verpoorten, 1 oz orange liqueur, and 3 oz banana juice into a glass.
2.Stir all the ingredients. Float 2 oz cherry juice on top.
1. Fill 1 ⅓ oz cold champagne/sparkling wine into a glass. Slowly stir in ⅔ oz gin, 1 ⅓ oz Verpoorten and 1 oz lemon juice.
2.Gently stir in champagne/sparkling wine until the glass is full, to make an exquisite, sparkling mixed drink.
1. Pour ⅔ oz Verpoorten and ⅔ oz dry white port into a glass.
2.Add crushed ice and top with 1 ⅓ champagne/sparkling wine.